Temperature: -6f deg
Snow Type: Old
- Kick Wax
- Toko 3 layers of X-Cold or 6 layers of Rode Special Green
- Toko green Base Binder thin layer. https://tokous.com/video-base-green-binder-application-cross-country/
- Try waxing longer in front if you are slipping
- Glide Wax
- Toko LF Blue or Swix CH 4
- Mix X-Cold Power with glide wax for better glide and durability.
- With no new snow in some time trails are getting hard and skis do on track as well. Having a edge to edge flat base is very important as you transfer from a flat ski to using the edge. This can be accomplished with by stone grinding. The new fine structure created when grinding will also improve the tracking of your skis.
- The classic ski trails at Goldstream Sports were pack and well covered prior to the last snow. No track has been set. Grooming machine is waiting for parts and service. Trails may not be re-groomed for a couple weeks but people have been skiing them in. Trail Map