Temperature: 30-36f deg
Snow Type: old
- Kick Wax
- Toko 3 layers of Yellow or 6 layers of Rode Fast Red Extra
- Toko Green Base wax a binder under the kick.
- How to apply Base binder https://tokous.com/video-base-green-binder-application-cross-country/.
- Try waxing longer in front if you are slipping
- Glide Wax
- Toko LF Red/Yellow 1:1 or Swix CH 8
- Universal cold stone grind (Dunner) as a base
- Medium broken structure should be added to reduce suction to improve glide This will break suction that develops as you speed increases and the skis start to feel grabby
- How to Structure your skis, https://tokous.com/video-using-the-structurite-cross-country/
- The classic ski trails at Goldstream Sports and pack and well covered. No track has been set. Trail Map
- Binder will be needed do to the abrasiveness of the snow and to provide a softer base.