Temperature: 20-28f deg
Snow Type: old
- Kick Wax
- Toko 3 layers of Red or 6 layers of Swix VR45 (VR 50 if tracks are heavily glazed)
- Toko Green Base wax a binder under the kick. This should be heated in.
- Try waxing longer in front if you are slipping
- Glide Wax
- Toko LF Red or Swix CH 7
- Universal cold stone grind (Dunner) as a base
- Medium broken structure should be added to reduce suction to improve glide
- The classic ski trails at Goldstream Sports and pack and well covered. No track has been set. Trail Map
- Binder will be needed do to the abrasiveness of the snow and to provide a softer base.